Ultimo Urlo - non visibile
Gli urli sono visibili solo agli utenti autorizzati.

Where is the office this season I can't locate it

Patologie e problemi tipici, della prematurita'

Moderatore: Lorenza

Where is the office this season I can't locate it

Messaggioda Dingbest il 2 apr 2021, 8:06

Teammates are not too dumb? What? The only difference is that this year is that your team can actually earn a bucket which is merely a slider modification. They still do not know how to double staff or guard the pick the roll, they still stand around with their dicks in NBA 2K21 MT their hands on offense. It takes them a century to determine that they're going to run a play. What game are you playing? It's literally the same exact shit. Teammates aren't too dumb? What? The sole difference is that this year is your team can really make a bucket which is merely a slider adjustment. They still do not understand how to double team or shield the pick the roster, they nevertheless stand around with their dicks in their hand on crime. It takes them a century to decide they're going to run a drama. What game are you playing? It's literally the same exact shit.

I found on 2K20 my team would not even run an offense nearly all times unless I forced this issue. I needed to play HOF problem before they would actually try to work toward uncontested shots, even if they even put up a shot.

I load into a buddy's park way faster than last year. Sounds great to me. 2k gets the worst authors, all the scripted moments are so cringe. I jump past every cut scene anyway, so this sounds terrific. Yeah the story Is Particularly atrocious this year, but once againAre You Guys Buying NBA2K21?

The redone shooting stinks. They had to do something with it, but the right stick does too much shit now. I despise it. Mike Wang will create 8 spots when it released and altered everything though. So fuck it. I'm not buying it anyway. The redone shooting stinks. They needed to do something with it, but the right stick does too much shit now. I hate it. Mike Wang will make 8 patches as soon as it released and changed everything though. So fuck it. I'm not buying it anyway. I am not, I will be enjoying 20 for a while. I downloaded 20 again and I think it'll still be pretty active online even if 21 drops. Each of the tools likely went to next gen so that I'll wait and keep playing 20 at the meantime. I have purchased every NBA 2K because the initial one on Dreamcast. I have the physical current gen Mamba Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy because I need the steelbook case it comes with. Sucks that all the Kobe MyPLAYER equipment will not transfer though. I'll be buying just because I don't even buy 2k every year, therefore it was never a custom for me to discard money anyway. . . .honestly Kobe's departure. . .makes me want to Buy MT NBA 2K21 associate myself with basketball again in every way possible.
Dingbest
Prematuro
Prematuro

Torna a Patologie