Ultimo Urlo - non visibile
Gli urli sono visibili solo agli utenti autorizzati.

But I am getting +3 or +4 on vert now.

Questa e' l'area in cui presentarsi e raccontare brevemente la nostra storia.

Moderatori: Alessandra, Jenny

Regole del forum
Quest'area serve all'inserimento della storia della nascita del nostro cucciolo.
Il titolo dovra' contenere il nome del bimbo/a
Si prega di non rispondere al post inserito con messaggi di benvenuto o commenti.
Le risposte verranno cancellate inesorabilmente, sperando che nessuno si offenda.

But I am getting +3 or +4 on vert now.

Messaggioda Dingbest il 2 apr 2021, 8:10

The one that is hard for me personally is agility ladder, as my response times have gone down over the years. When? I believe I was already first round but maybe not so that could be the reason why. Then and crushing Zion from the 2on2 I ended up moving 2nd like everyone else it sounds like. Forgive my shock but I had been wondering why I did not need to NBA 2K MT Coins do this to boost my draft stock. . .that explains a good deal! The one really bad thing: In the trailer they show the player really getting drafted and that did not happen for me. What draft position do you need to be to find that to pop up?

It is there, nevertheless the same drills though. I chose the option to dump the gf and leave college I am not sure if that triggers it. It's there, nevertheless the same drills however. I chose the option to ditch the gf and depart college I'm not sure if that activates it. Ah fine. I attempted to solve the problem with her so that may be why I did not get that and I also went with the Agents in the future rather than Archie. I don't know if that does anything to the issue or not in the NBA but that is something I've been interested in.

Same I really like it. I love that they cut down on the unnecessary shit that takes you from actually playing games. I second this. I feel like they created MyCareer gameplay somewhat better and more enjoyable; teammates are not as idiotic and look competent, and Cheap 2K21 MT the overall dynamic feels a bit more like basketball. However, literally every other component of MyCareer has either been reduced to nothing or removed, or taken over in its exact form from the prior game. Very little immersion. They hyped my rival then I got drafted and that he never talked to me lmao. Agent? Texts me once a month. I was excited about endorsements for the events but today Idk how to perform the events to make the vc.
Dingbest
Prematuro
Prematuro

Torna a Storie